Do-it-yourself ideas, bargains and resources for all around your home.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No need to read this post, John.

Just go back work, sweetheart. I'm going to talk about scrapping projects or giving myself a manicure or the miracle of a medication-free birth. So no need to stick around here. Go back to your spreadsheets and I'll see you tonight!

Okay, let's hope that worked. While several men are outside my house scraping off old paint, I dropped Audrey off at school and ordered bathroom wallpaper. I'm getting #3. Yes, I know that wallpaper was the least popular choice and that that particular one was not the most popular either. But people, you are just going to have to trust me on this one. It is going to be luscious.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Funny, that was actually my favorite one of the wallpaper choices. It seemed like the most masculine yet funky. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's up.

Anonymous said...

That's OK. You just owe me a man-cave in some house in the future.

marci lambert said...

i'm cool with that. as long as you don't want a hockey stick bench in your man cave.

hchybinski said...

#3 was my fave!! LOL

Hillary