Do-it-yourself ideas, bargains and resources for all around your home.

Friday, May 16, 2008

$10 off $25 at Lowe's.


I love Lowe's.

They built a new store a few years back that is so close to us so they are pretty much our default home improvement store. They also did my kitchen, which I love, so they get some extra points for that. We've bought lighting fixtures, CFLs, mulch, plants, lumber, hardware, PVC pipe and countless other things in the past year. We even picked up a push mower a few weeks back. And we used our $10 off a $25 purchase coupon to make it an even better deal. You can get one too: click here. You just need to use a Visa card, and that includes VISA debit cards as well.

And while you're at the Lowe's site, you may want to sign up for their free Creative Ideas magazine. It's got another coupon it in. And if I had a big porch at my house, I would surely be building that giant bed swing. Right this minute.

2 comments:

{Jennifer} said...

Dang! I have been *begging* for my super sweet hubby to build me a bed swing for oh I don't know 6 years. Not exactly sure where I would put it, but would figure it out once it was built. :) Thanks for all the savings you are passing on!

Anonymous said...

I bought a 20% off Home Depot coupon on ebay that you can use for lowe's. I bought it for $5 and my wife and I used it to buy a clawfoot tub and we saved like $400. As far as this coupon my wife and I both signed up for it and it works great.