Do-it-yourself ideas, bargains and resources for all around your home.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Answers.

I answered some questions in the comments of the last two posts, but just in case you missed them:
Michelle W said...Closets look great. I probably missed it from an earlier post. But where did you get all your closet shelves and rods. I have looked and can't find anything that looks this nice.
Michelle, our closet organizers were purchased at Home Depot about three years ago. Over in the closet organizing section. I think we were able to buy the middle column, shelves, rods and hardware all as one unit. I remember John and I trying to lift the boxes and they weighed about a thousand pounds each, so take a friend.


Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...Hi Marci!
I love this cabinet. Do you remember where you got it? I'm looking for something for my bathroom, and 'though I need something much skinnier, I would LOVE to have one in this style.

Amy, the cabinet was from Target, probably about 6-7 years ago. I think we got it soon after moving in here. i also saw some recently at Bed Bath and Beyond, so try checking them out too.


Liz Butler said...OK, so reading your new blog makes me want to get up and get going on some of the stuff I would like to accomplish before the baby comes. Now, if only I had half the energy and motivation you seem to have these days I'd be golden. Seriously, how do you do it?

Large quantities of Diet Coke and years of house neglect have spurred me on. Plus, once I decide I want something done, I want it done. Like, yesterday.

No comments: