Do-it-yourself ideas, bargains and resources for all around your home.

Saturday, January 19, 2008


I re-read Sharon's question and she wasn't asking about cabinet pulls -- she was asking about cabinet pull-outs. She wants to get to the things in the back of her shelves/cabinets more easily. So I did some more research. I did see chrome ones at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Here's more:

Shelves That Slide
Kitchen Source
Organize It
Kitchen Shelves

It looks like there are tons of options out there. Good luck, Sharon!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks Marci! I just got a chance to come back and see if anyone responded. I love the cabinet pull info too! Now if that money tree would grow faster! ;)