Do-it-yourself ideas, bargains and resources for all around your home.

Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm back.


My plan continues to be to work on my house one room at a time before moving on to the next room. But occasionally I find myself tinkering in another space, ahead of schedule. I'm sure that will continue. Last week I decided to switch bedside tables in our bedroom. I love both these tables: the pine one belonged to my mother's family and I bought the painted one from the Pottery Barn outlet specifically for John.

In looking at the room I realized my side of the bed (the left) looked too weighted down with the pine table. Plus I had just moved a chair away from John's side, giving lots of room on that side. A simple switch of tables balanced out the visual weight. And we both still have room for all the reading materials we never read.

No comments: